April 26, 2018, Eastbourne, UK – Loopcloud, the cloud-connected application for browsing, streaming and importing your samples, loops and sounds effortlessly into your DAW just got better.
Audition Millions of Sounds
Loopcloud 2.0 is out now, and it lets you audition the award-winning Loopmasters catalog in your DAW, in perfect sync with your projects, for free! Now you can preview millions of sounds made by the world’s top artists – whether you own them or not – straight from the cloud. Only pay for what you need when you’re ready to commit and drag directly into your project.
Buy Individual Samples, Selections or Whole Packs
The world of music is changing, and so is Loopmasters. Loopcloud 2.0 makes it possible to buy just the individual samples you’ve auditioned, as well as full packs or folders of sounds. You can now preview sounds right inside the app – no need to open a browser or download and unzip.
Auto Keymatch and Better Tagging
With comprehensive updates to tagging and navigation, Loopcloud 2.0 makes it even easier to find the sounds you’re looking for. With the new Auto Keymatch function, any sample can be automatically transposed, making it fit your host project whatever its original key.
Works Better and Quicker
Loopcloud 2.0 now connects to your DAW automatically, updates on its own and works 4x faster. Improved optimisations across the board make Loopcloud more intuitive, inspirational and speed up your workflow.
Free Sounds for Everyone
Every week, each user gets a healthy dose of track-making material added to their collection, just by launching Loopcloud.
Pricing and Availability
No subscription required – individual sounds, folders and packs are purchased with credits. All users will be given 500 free credits to get started. Until August 1st, all users will receive double credits on their first purchase.
New and existing users can download Loopcloud 2.0 for free from loopcloud.net.
New Features for Loopcloud 2.0
- Audition the entire Loopmasters catalog in your DAW
- Stream millions of samples whether you own them or not
- Buy individual sounds, folders and packs directly from Loopcloud
- Sounds match your project’s key automatically for easy auditioning
- Loopcloud automatically connects to any DAW via the Loopcloud plugin
- Tagging is improved to help you choose from millions of sounds
- Upgraded GUI and graphics, and general optimisations
- Software updates are performed automatically
Recent Updates (Version 1.4)
- Drag pitched, time-stretched and sequenced audio directly to your DAW
- History navigation: never lose the files you found, and repeat custom searches easily
- Improved file searching and retrieval
- Audition and export your files in half time and double time
Original Loopcloud Benefits
- Get 150 sounds every week just by opening the app
- Instantly search through a library of samples tagged for genre, key, type and more
- Timestretch and pitch-shift audio to audition with your project
- Audition one-shot samples with preset rhythms in time with your project
For More info, go to https://www.loopcloud.net
Sean Earley is a musician, producer, podcast host, Executive Editor of Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He loves guitars and coffee.