IK Multimedia has announced that their new iRig Keys I/O portable keyboard controller range is now shipping worldwide. The iRig Keys I/O features either 25 or 49 full sized keys and an audio interface with a Class A preamp, 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.)
iRig Keys I/O are certified Apple MFi keyboard controllers (“Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad,”) so they work out of the box with all iOS devices including the latest generation of iPhone 7. The included Lighting cable allows for straight plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices or the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers.
The keyboards come packed full of IK MUltimedia software and apps including a full SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE orchestral workstation, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer, T-RackS Deluxe mix and mastering suite and more.
- All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- Available in 49 or 25 keys versions with full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Smart, ultra-compact, elegant design
- Easily transportable, fits anywhere
- MFi certified by Apple (“Made for iPhone and iPad”) includes Lightning Cable
- Includes mobile device support stand
- Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-colored assignable pads
- Neutrik® combo input jack for line, instrument or microphones
- 48V phantom power button
- Balanced stereo and headphone outputs
- Powered by USB, 4 AA batteries or optional external power supply (charges your iOS device)
- Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the market: a value of over $/€ 550 (25-keys model) and $/€ 750 (49-keys model) for software and apps