- This event has passed.
Summer NAMM 2018
June 28, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Summer NAMM’s mid-year gathering will return to Music City June 28-30, 2018, bringing new ideas, inspiration and innovative products to fuel the second half of the year and beyond!
This year, Summer NAMM will be bringing back signature events and will also be introducing some exciting, new additions specifically designed for your professional development and success.
Discover the latest in:
- Event Technology
World Class Education
Discover the latest information that will help your business grow in 2018 as leaders from the industry’s biggest names share their keys to success across 50+ sessions, including:
- RETAIL BOOT CAMP – Get an edge on the completion at this all-day intensive retail training either in Sales & Marketing or Financial Management.
- ROUNDTABLES – Stay up to date on laws that affect your business led by industry experts.
- A3E SESSIONS – The Future of Audio, powered by Advanced Audio + Application Exchange (A3E), will offer an in-depth look at advancements in audio, virtual reality, game audio and more.
- NAMM U BREAKFAST SESSIONS – Glean some inspiration each morning with industry thought leaders sharing big ideas and big-picture strategies.
- TEC TRACKS – Hear from experts in the sound, studio and stage production on the latest in in-ear monitoring, immersive audio, preservation techniques and more.
- NAMM IDEA CENTER – Get insight into growing your business with these results-oriented, how-to tactics and tips. Offered in short, digestible sessions on the show floor, hear from your peers and learn from their challenges and successes.
For more information and to reserve your tickets, go to: https://www.namm.org/summer/2018
Sean Earley is a musician, producer, podcast host, Executive Editor of Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He loves guitars and coffee.